Friday, June 22, 2012

Food Fetish Friday 6/22/2012

Bakeaholic Mama: Champagne Strawberry Rhubarb Jam


Food that inspires, shocks, intimidates and leaves one trembling with envy and desire - it's what I call Fetish Worthy food. What is Food Fetish Friday?



Please welcome this week's Featured Foodie:

Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Google+  |  Pinterest
StumbleUpon

Liz Berg's That Skinny Chick Can Bake blog is filled with humor and excellent advice about baking and cooking in general. Liz shares her enthusiasm for cooking and baking, and is generous with her tips, suggestions, and friendship. Her photos are drool-worthy and often include glimpses of the family dog, Lambeau. Her husband and 3 children prefer to stay out of camera range. Liz's blog is easily approachable and good for bakers and cooks of any level.




Special Thanks to this week's Food Contributors
Want to become a Featured Food Contributor of Food Fetish Fridays? Learn how.



Bakeaholic Mama: Champagne Strawberry Rhubarb Jam




What About Second Breakfast: Plum Skillet Cake




Rock Recipes: Honey Chili Barbeque Chicken




Sweet Twist of Blogging: Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream (Eggless)




Juanita's Cocina: Peach Curd




Almond Corner: White Chocolate Coffee Mousse w/ Dark Chocolate Ganache Tartelettes & Cocoa Bean Meringue




Passionate About Baking: Dark Chocolate Cherry Mousse Cake




Buns in My Oven: Jalapeño Cornbread Cheddar Bites




Parsley, Sage & Sweet: Zebra Cake




eCurry: Pickled Onions – The Indian Restaurant Way




Fragrant Vanilla Cake: Vegan Red Velvet Pancakes with Coconut Cream and Berries




Mom, What's for Dinner: Gluten Free Grain Free Cloud Bread




Simply Recipes: Chocolate Zucchini Bread




Bake List: Kimchi Jjigae




Endless Simmer: Coconut Curry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream




Prevention RD: Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes




Pass the Sushi: Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes




Cara's Cravings: Roasted Blueberry Ice Cream




Belleau Kitchen: Chicken Thigh Creole Gumbo




Sprinkle Bakes: Spaghetti Western Cupcakes




Not Quite Nigella: Made From Scratch Mustard




Cooking Classy: Blueberry Crumb Bars




My Sweet Life: Apricot Tarts - Amaretto-Crème Chiboust




If you wish to pin one of the above photos to Pinterest, please visit and pin from the owner's blog.

If your food has appeared in the Food Fetish Friday series, you can tell others by adding the Featured Foodie badge to your blog. For details and badge sizes, visit the Food Fetish Friday page.





20 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I've eaten because everything looks so amazingly good! Thank you so much for featuring me JW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for adding me to this amazing round-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such an awesome line up, but that chocolate cherry cake almost made me keel over, looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Food Fetish Friday. I can't tell you how much I enjoy and look forward to this. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful to be included in such fine company and INCREDIBLE photography... thank you... I LOVE that zebra cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. If this post doesn't bring out my foodie fetish in extreme fashion, I don't know what would. Thank you so much for featuring my delicious upside down pineapple pancakes. I officially have about 15 more recipes I desperately want to make! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my recipe, I am honored! Great roundup :) TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for including me again :)! So much deliciousness on this page, I have many blogs to visit now! Have a wonderful Friday :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for including me! This is a fabulous roundup and I'm off to visit so many new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for including me again! Gorgeous roundup! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for including me! All the other recipes are fantastic!
    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome round-up! I seriously want to make everything!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an honor to be included in this fabulous round up, thank you! These food bloggers truly have outdone themselves, wow. Thanks for sharing too! =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... lots of great posts. Thanks for including me and glad it led me to your site. I see there will be lots of great food to make.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It just kept getting better and better from the first frame ... wow! What an absolutely amazing round up. So much eye popping food, so much creativity. Thank you for including me in this beautiful set. Grabbing the badge now! Have a great day JW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your FFF feature, the colors pop and the food is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an incredible post! I love your "Food Fetish Friday" feature! The apricot tarts look soooooooooooo yummy!
    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! And here I thought I was full, but now my mouth is watering and my stomach is growling! I want some of each of these! Great choices for your FFF Javelin!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry for my late reply! No worries for the link! I'm very happy that you like this cake and let me be a part of your yummy list.

    ReplyDelete