Friday, October 19, 2012

Food Fetish Friday 10/17/2012

Girlichef: Pumpkin Doughnuts w/ Spiced Buttermilk Glaze


Food that inspires, shocks, intimidates and leaves one trembling with envy and desire - it's what I call Fetish Worthy food. What is Food Fetish Friday?

Welcome Back

After a month-long hiatus, Food Fetish Friday is finally back - bigger photos and even better promotion of your incredible creations! I've received so many supportive emails and messages regarding the series and I really appreciate all the kind words. If you're wondering what happened to Food Fetish Friday, you can catch up by reading this previous post.

Over the next couple of months, I will be restoring access to all previous Food Fetish Friday posts as I complete fixes to the series. I have already restored access to previous Featured Foodie posts (for those Foodies I have received photo authorization from); for now, the Featured Foodies section is on hold until I have completed fixes to the remainder of the series.

Thank you all for your support and patience and I hope you enjoy today's collection of mouth-watering creations! Welcome back to Food Fetish Friday!



Special Thanks to this week's Food Contributors
Want to your name here as a featured Food Contributor? Learn how.



Girlichef: Pumpkin Doughnuts w/ Spiced Buttermilk Glaze




Alexandra's Kitchen: Rotini with Butternut-Sage Sauce




Lavender and Lovage: Redcurrant Fairy Cakes with Raspberries




Jungle Frog Cooking: Celeriac Soup with Crunchy Bacon Bits




Chocolate Moosey: Pumpkin Tiramisu with Pumpkin Butter Caramel Sauce




Barefeet in the Kitchen: Italian Herb Meatball Soup




Passionate About Baking: Chocolate-Pear Tea Bread




Prevention RD: No-Bake Sweet & Salty Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars




Just Putzing Around the Kitchen: Tex-Mex Burger




That Skinny Chick Can Bake: Cinnamon Twist




Manu's Menu: Maple Pear Mousse Shooters with Chocolate and Hazeluts




Damn Delicious: Sloppy Joes with Avocado and Fried Egg




All Day I Dream About Food: Magic Cookie Bars




Crumb: Iced Pumpkin Chocolate Spice Bundt Cake




Tracey's Culinary Adventures: Fig-Balsamic Jam




Week of Menus: Blueberry Lime Cupcakes




Buns In My Oven: Brioche Au Chocolat




Bakeaholic Mama: Pumpkin Applesauce




I Breathe...I'm Hungry: Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Bars




Not Quite Nigella: Bloody Popcorn Brains




Cooking Classy: Amazing Dinner Rolls




Vivian Pang Kitchen: World's Quickest Yeasted Coffee Cake




Averie Cooks: Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Skillet Cookie




Portuguese Girl Cooks: Roasted Butternut Squash Soup




Fragrant Vanilla Cake: Raw Mini Pumpkin Doughnuts with Caramel




Indigo Scones: Caramel Pumpkin Black and White Cookies




Vegan Yack Attack: Cajun Mac ‘n’ Cheese




Pass the Sushi: Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls




Spicie Foodie: Quinoa Muffins with Apple and Coffee Spiced Pecans




Cravings of a Lunatic: Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream




Savoring Time in the Kitchen: Creamy Corn Muffins




Pastry Affair: Black Velvet Spider Cupcakes




Chocolate Log Blog: Cornish Sea Salted Caramel Birthday Cake




Une Gamine dans la Cuisine: Butterscotch Chocolate Sandwich Cookies




Chin Deep: Sweet Potato & Apple Latkes




Haniela's Food & Photography: Pumpkin Spice Meringue Cake with Ganache Cream Filling




Citrus and Candy: Brioche Chocolate Buns




Erica's Sweet Tooth: Raspberry Fro Yo Bon Bons




Simply Recipes: Sesame Brittle




Pinch of Yum: Caramel Rolls with Apples and Walnuts




Sprinkle Bakes: Coconut Cappuccino Muffins




Rock Recipes: Sticky Toffee Apple Cake




Juanita's Cocina: Biscuits and Chocolate Gravy




If you wish to pin one of the above photos to Pinterest, please visit and pin from the owner's blog.

If your food has appeared in the Food Fetish Friday series, you can tell others by adding the Featured Foodie badge to your blog. For details and badge sizes, visit the Food Fetish Friday page.




32 comments:

  1. Gorgeous FF Mark. Ready to dive into the screen. Love the big pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Deeba! Wonderful round up! And thank you so much for including me! I am honoured to be featured on your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my redcurrant fairy cakes, made with raspberries! Your round up of food fetish photos is as always just amazing! Such wonderful recipes and so seasonal too.........Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine @ Not Quite NigellaOctober 19, 2012 at 6:53 AM

    Thanks for including me JW! I love drooling over the collections of food! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mark,
    Glad to have the FFF back:) I love your roundups and they also inspire me. Everything looks delicious! Thanks for the feauture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my cookies! Your food fetish Fridays always inspire me to keep on baking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Deeba, and it's a pleasure to be back sharing everyone's amazing creations. And I agree - I think the bigger photos do all this incredible food better justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the kind words, Manu - I'm so happy to be back sharing again! And I loved your mousse shooters - adorable and they sound so tasty...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cakes are so beautiful, Karen, and I'm so glad I could include them. It's such a privilege to be featuring so many amazing bloggers and all their hard work each week...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy to include those marvelously creepy brains, Lorraine! Now I need to get back on track with keeping up with your blog posts - I'm woefully behind...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your kind words, Kayle - I'm so happy to FINALLY be back on Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your kind words and it's a privilege to be featuring so many amazing bloggers like yourself - I'm so glad you enjoy and loved the quinoa muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, you're too kind - I don't do anything but share everyone else's hard work! I'm so glad you enjoy and always happy when I can feature your creations...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, so many mouthwatering finds! I should not drop by FFF on an empty stomach, that's for sure. Thanks so much for featuring my doughnuts in this amazing group of food.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw your donuts and my mouth really did fall open - they look so incredible and happy to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always feature some of the truly best on the foodie blogosphere. I had to look twice at that wonderful spider cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the spider cupcake! It's spooky, creepy, and just perfect for Halloween... And I love how Kristin photographed it... I'm so glad you enjoyed today's collection, Sandi...

    ReplyDelete
  18. mjskit @ mjskitchen.comOctober 20, 2012 at 12:39 AM

    What a great comeback Mark! Lovely photos and fabulous recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for the feature! Such a nice way to start the weekend...so many tempting dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, MJ - so glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cinnamon twist has me craving cinnamon now, Liz :) I'm baking a batch of cookies just to satisfy the need for spice!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for including my ice cream. So very honoured to be on the list. I swear this is one gorgeous group of recipes this week. I about fell off my chair scrolling through. I love these round ups, I miss posts these days since I started working. This helps me keep up with the blogosphere and who is doing what. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Goodness gracious me JD, you have me trembling with desire here too. There are so many wonderful creations and they all look so beautiful. Thank you very much for including my salted caramel cake - I'm in extremely good company :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hurray! You're back with Food Fetish Friday! One of my favorite features on any blog anywhere. Excellent roundup of delish stuff - thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Camilla @Fabfood4allOctober 21, 2012 at 1:59 PM

    Wow, these recipes wouldn't look out of place in a to class cookery book, very well done to all the contributors!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You put a big smile on my face, Kim :D - thank you so much for the kind words and all the credit has to go to the amazing bloggers (like yourself!) who work so hard to create such amazing food every week. I'm just glad I have the privilege to share...

    ReplyDelete
  27. I loved your cake, Choclette, and so happy I could include. I'm always so inspired every week by everything I see by so MANY different bloggers - just happy to be back sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. :D - thank you John! I'm so happy to be back sharing again and I'm so glad you enjoyed. You've been so supportive and it means so much to me...

    ReplyDelete
  29. I agree, Camilla - it amazes every week all the incredible talent behind such amazing food. It's a pleasure to have the opportunity to share it...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you so much for including my corn muffins in Food Fetish Friday, JW! I see so many inspirational photos here I feel honored to be included.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm so glad you enjoyed Friday's collection, Susan! I loved your corn muffins - so beautiful - and I'm so happy I could include them...

    ReplyDelete